Quick CPU 3.1 Free Download
Quick CPU was formerly known as Core Parking Manager. It is a small application for fine-tuning and monitoring power and voltage settings such as CPU performance, core parking, frequency scaling, turbo boost, C-states, speed shift, FIVR control, and other adjustments. Below you’ll find all the information on how it works, how it interprets the application’s data and settings, and how to make these adjustments—Disable CPU cores to save power. At the time, most computers were desktop computers. The primary goal was for the hardware to provide the best possible performance, and technologies like SpeedStep and Turbo Boost were optional.
If your system has an Intel CPU codename Skylake or higher and HWP (Intel Speed Shift) is enabled by default, follow the link below for more information on performance tuning and performance tuning on systems with HWP enabled. The functionality of this application allows you to control the number of CPU cores that need to be enabled or disabled based on your requirements. Also, by looking at the CPU graph, you can tell if the specific core is enabled or disabled.
Quick CPU Downloading Free
CPU frequency scaling allows the operating system to scale the CPU frequency up or down to match supply and demand to provide CPU performance when needed or conserve power where possible. It is a function to make Similar to core parking. The OS tries to scale CPU frequency based on system load dynamically. The index for this control works similarly to core parking. A special detail about frequency scaling is that even if you set the index to 100%, the app will still bump the frequency up to the CPU base frequency and use dynamic scaling for even better performance.
During normal system load, the CPU operates at its default clock speed. If heavy lifting is required, Turbo Boost kicks in, increasing CPU clock frequency for the task’s duration. By setting the Boost index to its maximum value, the CPU will try to provide performance greater than the performance level corresponding to the Processor base frequency at all times.
Quick CPU Crack Full Version
It is an analytics tool to help you better understand your CPU and your computer’s general performance. Monitor your CPU performance and improve it with this application that helps you analyze your central processor performance.
See the most relevant metrics and statistics to understand your CPU’s behavior better. You can also use optimization options to improve CPU performance further. The most important tools are analytics and CPU measurements. It gives you a better understanding of your CPU performance by providing statistics and analytics. This includes core speed and other stats to give you a clearer picture of your CPU.
It recognizes up to 12 cores at the same time. It works best if you have a processor with many cores. Other details to learn about your CPU include voltage, power consumption, temperature, core parking, and other information related to using the processor.
Latest Key Features of Quick CPU:
- Real-time monitoring of processor, memory, and other hardware components.
- View detailed information on your processor, memory, and other hardware components.
- Analyze the performance of your computer to identify areas for improvement.
- Adjust settings for optimal performance.
- Automatically adjust settings for maximum performance.
- Automatically detect and optimize settings for individual programs and games.
- Monitor processor temperatures and fan speeds.
- Monitor power consumption and reduce power consumption when idle.
- Adjust memory and other hardware settings for improved stability.
- Support for multiple languages.
- User-friendly and intuitive interface.
- Customizable settings for improved performance.
- Advanced options for experienced users.
- Free trial version available.
What’s new in Quick CPU?
- Performance graph for each core. Displays if the core is Active or Parked
- Adjustable size for the individual CPU graph
- Real-time counter to display the number of active vs. parked cores
- Adjustable CPU core parking settings
- Adjustable CPU frequency scaling settings
- Adjustable CPU turbo boost settings
- Real-time C-State residency indicators and configuration
- System power output
- System power state settings support (AC/DC)
- System power plan support
- Application updates
- Changes are applied on the fly.
- Supported Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM) required: 512MB of RAM required. (1GB is recommended)
- Hard Disk Space required: 120MB of free hard disk space required.
- Processor: Intel Multi-core processor or later
How to install Quick CPU?
- After the download, extract the zip file.
- After the extract, the zip file installs the program as normal.
- After installation, don’t run the software.
- Please, copy & paste the Crack file into the c/program files.
- After installation, run the software.
- You are done with it.
- Now Enjoy the Full Version.